November 18, 2019
Free for release on November 18, 2019 at 09:00 am (CET +1)
Bittium Exhibits Its Innovative High-Tech Products and Solutions for Cardiology and Neurology at Medica 2019
Oulu, Finland, November 18, 2019 – Bittium exhibits its innovative products and solutions for cardiology and neurology at Medica 2019, the leading international trade fair for the medical sector, on November 18-21 in Dusseldorf, Germany. Bittium's next generation's high-tech solutions for cardiac and brain monitoring enable early detection of abnormalities in electrical activities, and thus speeding up the diagnosis and further treatment of the patient.
Products and solutions exhibited at the event are:
- Bittium Faros™ is a versatile waterproof ECG device that is used for early detection of cardiac abnormalities in everyday life. Bittium Faros is ultra-small and lightweight, which enables precise full disclosure ECG measurements for long-term Holtering, cardiac event monitoring, mobile cardiac telemetry and assessing autonomic nervous system functions. Bittium Faros outpatient monitoring solutions include several software options for cardiac monitoring. The built-in arrhythmia detection algorithms on the Bittium Faros device are used for event recording and cardiac event monitoring. Bittium's solutions enable the earlier discharge of patients and the ability to react to detected arrhythmias faster.
- Bittium HolterPlus™ is a web based remote cardiac monitoring solution, consisting of a Bittium Faros ECG device and Bittium HolterPlus mobile application integrated into a secure smart device. Bittium HolterPlus enables remote monitoring and earlier discharge of the patient, and allows the ECG measurement data of the remotely monitored patient to be wirelessly transferred securely from the monitoring device to the medical remote diagnostics service platform. From the platform the ECG recording can be downloaded to a cardiologist for diagnosis and the diagnosis will be uploaded for the treating physician for further patient care.
- Bittium Cardiac Navigator™ is a completely new type of solution for the analysis of clinical Holter ECG recordings. Its user-friendly and informative data presentation and intuitive analysis tools make the software efficient and easy to use when analyzing multiple days of ECG recordings. Bittium Cardiac Navigator is designed for scanning longer measurements efficiently in a shorter time and thus speeding up the final diagnosis.
- Bittium Cardiac Explorer™ offers a quick and flexible way of working with event-based ECG arrhythmia analysis. The biggest benefits of the software are having full disclosure ECG always available, full access to the events identified by the device, total control on the reporting content and the ability to analyze an unlimited amount of measurement data.
- Bittium BrainStatus™ is a wireless compact EEG amplifier, which is used together with a disposable easy and quick to wear Bittium BrainStatus electrode headband for example to diagnose epileptic seizures and brain stroke. Bittium BrainStatus enables quick measurement in field conditions as well as in hospitals, thus making the treatment process of the patient faster. Bittium BrainStatus can be used for wireless real-time remote EEG monitoring or data can be recorded to the device memory.
- Bittium BrainStatus™ with Cerenion C-Trend is the world's first practical method for measuring the brain function of intensive care patients. C-Trend technology aims to reveal the status of the brain as one simple and easy to interpret score. Bittium BrainStatus measures and monitors the EEG signal and C-Trend interprets the signal to a simple score by using advanced machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence.
- Bittium NeurOne™ is one of the quickest and most accurate EEG measuring devices in the world designed for clinical and research use. Bittium NeurOne system enables fully synchronized group measuring of up to 30 persons simultaneously for example in different types of psychological studies. The solution is optimized for use with transcranial magnetic stimulators (TMS-EEG), with optional possibility to use it during magnetic resonance imaging procedures (fMRI-EEG).
Bittium's products and solutions are exhibited at stand 9D12.
More information on the offering: https://www.bittium.com/medical
Senior Vice President, Medical Technologies
Tel. +358 (0)40 3443507
Bittium specializes in the development of reliable, secure communications and connectivity solutions, leveraging its 30 year legacy of expertise in advanced radio communication technologies. Bittium provides innovative products and services, customized solutions based on its product platforms and R&D services. In the field of healthcare technology, Bittium offers solutions for the measurement and monitoring of biosignals in the areas of cardiology, neurophysiology, rehabilitation, occupational health and sports medicine. Net sales in 2018 were EUR 62.8 million and operating profit was EUR 2.8 million. Bittium is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.bittium.com