Decisions of the Annual General Meeting
- The Annual General Meeting adopted the financial statements for the financial year 2021, discharged the company's management from liability, and resolved to support the remuneration report for governing bodies.
- In accordance with the proposal of the Board of Directors, the Annual General Meeting decided that, based on the balance sheet for the financial year January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021, a dividend of EUR 0.04 per share will be distributed. The dividend shall be paid to shareholders who on the dividend record date of April 8, 2022, are registered in the company´s shareholders´ register held by Euroclear Finland Oy. The dividend shall be paid on April 19, 2022. All the shares in the company are entitled to the dividend with the exception of shares possibly held by the company on the dividend record date.
- The Annual General Meeting decided that the Board of Directors shall comprise five (5) members. Mr. Erkki Veikkolainen, Ms. Riitta Tiuraniemi, Mr. Veli-Pekka Paloranta, Mr. Petri Toljamo, and Mr. Pekka Kemppainen were re-elected as members of the Board of Directors for a term of office expiring at the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- At its assembly meeting held on April 6, 2022, the Board of Directors elected Mr. Erkki Veikkolainen as the Chairman of the Board of Directors. Further, the Board has resolved to keep the Audit Committee. Ms. Riitta Tiuraniemi (Chairman of the committee), Mr. Petri Toljamo, and Mr. Veli-Pekka Paloranta were elected as members of the Audit Committee.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that the following monthly remuneration shall be paid to the members of the Board of Directors: to the chairman of the Board of Directors EUR 3,150 and to the other members of the Board of Directors EUR 1,800 each. In addition, the members of the Board of Directors are entitled to compensation for attending Board meetings as follows: the chairman of the Board EUR 875 for each meeting and other members EUR 500 for each meeting. In addition, the members of the Board of Directors are entitled to compensation for attending Committee meetings as follows: the chairman of the Committee EUR 600 for each meeting and other Committee members EUR 400 for each meeting. Travel expenses of the members of the Board of Directors shall be reimbursed in accordance with the company's travel policy. The General Meeting also decided that 50 percent of the total amount of the monthly remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors will be paid at once as Bittium Corporation's shares acquired for the price formed in public trading, through share issue or, in special circumstances if share-based remuneration cannot be paid for some reason, in money. The shares will be acquired according to the share purchase program of the company. A member of the Board of Directors may not transfer the shares received as remuneration before his/her membership in the Board of Directors has ended.
- Ernst & Young Oy, authorized public accountants, was re-elected auditor of the company for a term of office ending at the end of the next Annual General Meeting. Ernst & Young Oy has notified that Mr. Jari Karppinen, APA, will act as responsible auditor. It was decided that the remuneration to the auditor shall be paid against the auditor's reasonable invoice.
- The General Meeting authorized the Board of Directors to decide on the repurchase of the company's own shares.
- The General Meeting authorized the Board of Directors to decide on the issuance of shares and special rights entitling to shares referred to in Chapter 10 Section 1 of the Companies Act.
Read more: The decisions of the Annual General Meeting 2022 (stock exchange release, April 6, 2022)