Bittium Cardiac Navigator™ software is a flexible and versatile solution for performing clinical Holter ECG analysis. The software allows for scanning long measurements efficiently in a shorter time, thus speeding up the final diagnosis.
- Unique and simple dashboards and user interface for faster editing and analyzing
- Arrhythmia analysis with overview and event strips
- Versatile P-wave and AV block detection
- Precise and detailed atrial analysis
- Patient event analysis tool
- QRS templates
- QT analysis
- ST analysis
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis
- Pacemaker analysis
- Automatic noise detection
- Informative and graphical reporting
- Automated narrative in reporting
- Custom reporting and customized report templates
- Local and network operation
- Options for local and network database
- HL7 interface
- Multiple licensing models
- Compatibility with Ambulatory Blood Pressure devices from IEM GmbH.
Analysis & Reporting
Revolutionary Dashboards and Graphics for Rapid Analysis
Simple user interface and intuitive ECG navigations make the software fast to learn and support the easy and efficient use of the software. Bittium Cardiac Navigator software provides views and dashboards that present all the important ECG data and analytics to the user at a glance. Summary views, categorized strips view, and arrhythmia tools support easier data interpretation and quicker data editing, along with a Full Disclosure view that maintains the overall picture of the measurement being analyzed.
Save Time with Smart ECG Editing
One of the main design principles of Bittium Cardiac Navigator software is arrhythmia centric analyzing where the user focus is on analyzing and reannotation rhythms instead of beats. Software has self-learning templates that will reduce the need for traditional time-consuming template editing, allowing user to reclassify and delete beats much easier. If needed the application allows template editing either with a purpose-designed templates tool or from any view with ECG data.
Sophisticated Atrial and QT Analysis
The versatile P-wave and AV block detection, PQ and QTc time distribution by severity, novel De-/Repolarization surface map visualization as well as information on the effects of the changing heart rate to PQ and QT times provide valuable information on all of the critical atrial and QT events.
Available ready-made narrative phrases with editing possibilities and the visual presentation of data provide everything that is needed for comprehensive and informative reporting. You can choose which pages and analyses to include in the final report.