May 17, 2022
Free for publication on May 17, 2022, at 12.00 p.m. (CEST +1)
Secure Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 Smartphones and Accessories Exhibited at the Astrid User Days Event
Oulu, Finland, May 17, 2022 – Bittium will showcase its secure smartphones and solutions at the Astrid User Days event on May 18-19, 2022, in Brussels, Belgium. The event is held at LouvExpo, and the products that will be exhibited include the Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 smartphones, Bittium Secure Suite™ back-end system, and accessories for the smartphone. At the Bittium stand, will be also showcased the use of secure Bittium Secure Call™ communication application, as well as Bittium SafeMoveŽ Analytics software which can be used to gather information about the functionality of network connections in the field.
Rugged and user-friendly Bittium Tough Mobile 2 C smartphone is targeted for demanding information security and authority use. The smartphone combines unique hardware security solutions with multilayered security structure based on the Android™ operating system, as well as two completely separate and hardened operating systems. Bittium Secure Suite back-end system enables the most efficient use of the information security features of Bittium Tough Mobile 2 smartphones, reliable remote device management, and securing the network connections used by the device. Together, Bittium Tough Mobile 2 C and Bittium Secure Suite form a smartphone solution that has received official Confidential level encryption product classification (NCSA-FI).
More information on Bittium Tough Mobile 2 C smartphone: https://toughmobile2.bittium.com/c/ .
Products and solutions showcased:
- Bittium Tough Mobile™ 2 C smartphone with Bittium Secure Suite device management system is targeted for ultra secure government-level mobile communications. The smartphone is a combination of unparalleled hardware- and software-based information security features as well as durability, and two completely separate and hardened operating systems; Confidential and Personal. Security policies and other parameters of the two operating systems can be modified with Bittium Secure Suite management software to answer different user needs. The supervised and secure supply chain ensure reliable and secure communication and handling of data.
- Bittium Secure Suite™ device management and encryption software product enable efficient utilization of the information security features of the smartphone as well as reliable mobile device management, remote attestation and securing the network connections of the device. Bittium Tough Mobile product family's smartphones together with Bittium Secure Suite form a unique and reliable system for securely processing and transferring encrypted and classified material and securing critical communications.
- Bittium Secure Call™ covers end-to-end encrypted voice and video calls, group calls, messages with attachments, group messaging, push-to-talk voice messages and a feature that destroys messages after a predefined time. Bittium Secure Call communication application is available for Bittium's secure smartphones, Android devices and Windows desktops. A user organization can easily integrate Bittium's complete security solution into its own back-end system. This enables the user organization to keep devices and communication under its own control.
- Bittium SafeMoveŽ Mobile VPN software provides secure and seamless connectivity for mobile workers to their internal corporate network regardless of time, location and network. The software enables the utilization of all IP based applications and networks by securing the connections between the work station and corporate services already from the start-up of the device. SafeMoveŽ VPN product provides state-of-the-art data encryption, and its intelligence makes it easy to use for the end users. Ease of use is an important security feature. When connections are formed intelligently and always securely, there is no room for user errors.
- Bittium SafeMoveŽ Analytics is a monitoring and reporting module that helps organizations to monitor network connectivity and performance to improve productivity and user experience. The Analytics tool continuously gathers connectivity data, such as connectivity status, speed, throughput and bytes transferred, network type and Wi-Fi network information. In addition, the new security features of the software can immediately report possible security deviations in the users' mobile devices. This makes it possible to react to cyber threats without delays, e.g., by blocking the device which reported the deviation from the organization's network during the investigation.
Products and accessories are available at Bittium's stand 43
You can find more information about Bittium's offerings from: https://toughmobile2.bittium.com/ or by contacting our sales: https://www.bittium.com/contact-us .
Senior Vice President, Defense & Security
Tel. +358 40 344 3507
Email: [email protected]
Bittium - Defense & Security
Bittium is a trusted Finnish company with over 35 years of experience in advanced radio communication technologies and biosignal processing. For the Defense & Security market, Bittium provides the most modern products and solutions for tactical and secure communications. The products and solutions for tactical communications bring broadband data and voice to all troops across the battlefield. For secure communications, Bittium offers proven mobile devices and cyber security solutions certified up to the CONFIDENTIAL level. Bittium's net sales in 2021 were EUR 86.9 million and operating profit was EUR 3.2 million. Bittium is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Exchange. www.bittium.com