Alignment between the Focus Area and the UN´s Sustainable Development Goals
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
12.6 Encourage companies, especially large and transnational companies, to adopt sustainable practices and to integrate sustainability information into their reporting cycle.
12.7 Promote public procurement practices that are sustainable, in accordance with national policies and priorities.
- We set an example by reporting on the planning, implementation and results of our sustainability actions in our annual sustainability report. We take a systematic approach to the development of our sustainability efforts and the reliability of our reporting.
- We cooperate with our customers to ensure that we can take sustainability into consideration in our products and operations to the greatest possible extent, including environmental responsibility.
- We publish more detailed quality, environmental and data security requirements for our partners on our public website
Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
16.5 Substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all their forms.
- We are committed to the prevention of corruption in accordance with our anti-corruption statement and we report corruption incidents as part of our sustainability reporting.
Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
17.17 Encourage and promote effective public, public-private and civil society partnerships, building on the experience and resourcing strategies of partnerships.
- We engage in dialogue with our customers and partners regarding the solutions we develop so that we can produce appropriate and resource-efficient products that benefit our customers and society while reducing waste.