Bittium Tough VoIP Network Extender™
Through the Bittium Tough VoIP Network Extender's SHDSL connectivity, an IP network can be extended over long distances using conventional field wire. The Network Extender unit supports Ethernet transport over single, dual or four SHDSL channels.
The Bittium Tough VoIP Network Extender is a self-healing and self-configuring unit, which automatically and transparently adapts to available network services. This solution is not dependent on the availability of network services, such as DHCP, enabling access to voice and data services regardless of the network service status.
- Combines network switch and SHDSL modem in a single rugged device
- Both AC/DC power input and battery operation
- Battery back-up operation up to 20 hours
- Protective frame construction for high robustness
- Available also without the framing for more integrated semi-fixed or vehicular installations and wall mountings
- On/Off switch, battery charging enabled in both modes
- Can provide PoE power supply for external device